Sunday, February 8, 2015

'Hot' from Millsy - 'Sir Gunter Blaze, Knight of Summer'


This chap is Sir Gunter Blaze, Knight of Summer, companion to the Winter Knight I submitted back in the Cold bonus round. He's another Warhammer Empire Knight painted up in (admittedly rather Australian) summer hues. I'll do the two remaining seasons at some point before the Challenge concludes.


I've tried to give the impression of the Sun blazing down on his plume which explains the upside down flame-colouring. Painted the other way up he would have looked to be suffering from a nasty case of "volcano head". To be honest I'm not entirely sure it makes a bit of difference :-).

Cheers,
Millsy

4 comments:

  1. I like it! The flame effect on banner and shield is excellent. Very nice. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice flame effects Millsy
    Cheers, PD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, looking forward to the last two

    Ian

    ReplyDelete