Sunday, March 4, 2018

'Monstrous' from TomM: Daemonettes of Slaanesh

The fifth and final bonus round this weekend, and the theme is Monstrous.



While initially thinking about some big beastie or the likes, in the end I went a different route altogether.



Because what is more monstrous then a psychopatic, murderous, rip your guts out, cougar driven squad of Mother in Laws... I mean Daemonettes of Slaanesh.

To be integrated into my 40k Legion afterwards, these lovely ladies will soon be summoned on the table to cope with the usurpers of my throne...



These bonus rounds where great fun, even though there where some hard nuts in them to find inspiration for :-)

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic colours Tom. I really like that warm bronze that you've used for their armour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lethal ladies! Would these qualify for Sarah's Choice, I wonder?
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Tom! The purple hair and lavender skin contrasts well with that warm armor!

    ReplyDelete